Moroccan Resource Centers of English Network (MoRCE-Net) is a network whose main interests revolve around implementing learner-centered activities and creating professional collaboration and development opportunities. It is a platform for joining efforts among teachers, educational professionals and institutions interested in creating resource centers and English clubs.
- Created in Agadir on December 13th, 2011.
- Organised its first national conference in 2013.
- Has regularly organised its annual conference.
- Launched the 100 Resource Centers Project across the country.
- Purshased its headquarters in Agadir in 2016.
- Published its first student magazine in 2014.
- Published a teachers’ magazine in 2016.
- Contributing to the improvement of teaching and learning English in Morocco.
- Supporting the orientations of the Ministry of National Education and implementing its programs relating to teaching and learning English and con-tributing to school life activities.
- Creating spaces for cooperation, exchanging edu-cational resources and sharing experiences and expertise related to the teaching and learning of English.
- Offering opportunities for life-long professional development to teachers of English.
- Encouraging educational research and production of pedagogical materials in the field of teaching and learning English.
- Setting up favorable environments for students to learn English independently and actively.
- Creating opportunities for collaboration with partners sharing the same objectives in Morocco and abroad.
- Organizing a national annual conference.
- MoRCE-Net study days.
- Creating resource centers and English clubs.
- Providing pedagogical support for ERCs and English language clubs.
- Organizing ERCs festivals, exhibitions, poster sessions and contests for learners of English.
- Organizing language camps for students.
- Organizing in-service training programs for teachers.
- Students’ magazine
- Teachers’ magazine
- Resource centers magazine
- Online resources
- Pedagogical documents